|SUPERELASTIC MODEL WIRE|
The wire is intended for imitation aerials, cables, a rigging and similar details of models of planes, the ships and other engineering.
The wire consists from monostrings that allows to choose the necessary thickness proceeding from any scale of model.
The basic properties of an elastic string:
- high elasticity that allows to pull it without any sagging;
- a smooth surface;
- the string not piling also does not collect a dust;
- it is inert to any organic solvents;
- it is well painted by any paints;
- to fix a string on model it is possible any known way: to jam, fasten, stick etc.
Cost of a string in an exchange 2USD (1 meter)